Saturday, September 11, 2010

hyunjean

dedicated especially to my bifflewiffle hyunjean kim who's having a hard time adjusting/ getting used to college life so far away from home. i ask that everyone just take time to pray for her and keep her in their prayers. pray that she will find a great group of genuine friends (and a decent temporary replacement for me), pray that she will not fall into any of the temptations that college so willingly provides, pray that she will find an awesome church community in jersey, and lastly, pray that she will make princeton her "other home" so that she wont feel too homesick.

hyunjean, i hope whenever you're stressed or homesick you'll read these and feel better& have hope! but this also goes out to anyone who's away from home and feeling overwhelmed/ worried/ scared. i hope you'll all get strength from these verses!

a lot of these are straightforward/ i hope you'll be able to draw your own strength from these so i wont be reflecting my own thoughts too much..

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." - Psalm 27:14

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."- Psalm 46:1

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." -Matthew 11:28-30

"Cast your cares upon the lord and He will Sustain you. He will never let the righteous fall. "- Psalm 55:22

"Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." -Isaiah 40:31

"My comfort in suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life."- Psalm 119:50

i hope reading these help! i also realized a lot of my older posts are about staying strong and not worrying. it definitely gives ME hope when i feel down to read those again. hyunjean, dont ever forget you can reach me anytime you wanna talk!

i <3 you girl! stay strong!

1 comment:

  1. thank you bai! i copied down all the verses. :) and i especially love the Matthew 11 one. This DID help! i love you!

    ReplyDelete